(CNN Newsource) – Pass the chips and get ready to dip!
Chipotle is sharing its recipe for guacamole on Twitter.
Chipotle Guac Recipe, a thread— Chipotle (@ChipotleTweets) April 23, 2020
2 ripe Hass avocados
2 tsp lime juice
2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
1/4 cup red onion (diced)
1/2 jalapeño including seeds (diced)
1/4 tsp kosher salt
It requires just six ingredients and six steps.
But, if you’re up for something more complicated, Chipotle’s executive chef has other ideas.
On Instagram, he’s spilling the beans, or maybe the avocados, on three ways to enhance the recipe.
- What U.S. cities will look like with sea level rise, according to scientific projections
- Nurse, mother survives murderous wrath of estranged husband
- If computers can do it, why are real guns still used on film sets?
- Inflation pushing small businesses to the brink
- Divers fight strong surf, poor visibility in first “Diving for Debris” at Gulf State Park Pier