(CNN Newsource) – Pass the chips and get ready to dip!
Chipotle is sharing its recipe for guacamole on Twitter.
Chipotle Guac Recipe, a thread— Chipotle (@ChipotleTweets) April 23, 2020
2 ripe Hass avocados
2 tsp lime juice
2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
1/4 cup red onion (diced)
1/2 jalapeño including seeds (diced)
1/4 tsp kosher salt
It requires just six ingredients and six steps.
But, if you’re up for something more complicated, Chipotle’s executive chef has other ideas.
On Instagram, he’s spilling the beans, or maybe the avocados, on three ways to enhance the recipe.
- ‘Staggering’ taxpayer fraud sent millions in jobless funds to California inmates
- Warmer days ahead with higher rain chances, Big chill looming
- $100B year propels Elon Musk past Bill Gates to become the world’s second wealthiest person
- Sunbeam recalls 940,000 crock-pots ahead of Thanksgiving due to burn risk
- Waterfront Rescue Mission to feed those in need on Thanksgiving