(CNN Newsource) – Pass the chips and get ready to dip!
Chipotle is sharing its recipe for guacamole on Twitter.
Chipotle Guac Recipe, a thread— Chipotle (@ChipotleTweets) April 23, 2020
2 ripe Hass avocados
2 tsp lime juice
2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
1/4 cup red onion (diced)
1/2 jalapeño including seeds (diced)
1/4 tsp kosher salt
It requires just six ingredients and six steps.
But, if you’re up for something more complicated, Chipotle’s executive chef has other ideas.
On Instagram, he’s spilling the beans, or maybe the avocados, on three ways to enhance the recipe.
- DPD: Missing and endangered elderly Daphne man
- US lawmakers look into threat assessment from Jan. 6 attack
- Top Stories May 10: The world’s happiest dog, NFL player spends 10 months working in healthcare
- Medical Moment: Children and COVID-19 vaccine
- BIG DAWG US Air Force Vessel dropped into Gulf as artificial reef