FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — In this week’s edition of Cooking with John, guest Chef Chef Adam Spellman with Wild Willy’s Snack Shack in Fort Walton shows us how to make a Rajun Cajun Pizza.
Recipe: Rajun Cajun Pizza
- Start with a pizza crust of choice
- 6oz total (equal parts of hot sauce, ranch, and pizza sauce)
- 6oz grilled chicken
- 7oz mozzarella cheese
- Toppings (add to amount of personal preference)
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes halved
- red onion
- sweet green bell pepper
- fresh jalapenos
- roasted red peppers
- After baking in the oven, remove and garnish with:
- Ranch drizzle
- Chopped Green Onion
Find out more about Wild Willy’s Snack Shack at www.wwazone.com or call them at (850) 400-3300.
- WKRG News 5 Investigates: University of South Alabama professors under scrutiny after “racially insensitive” photos resurface
- 9-year-old dead after car accident in Okaloosa County
- Spanish Fort Advances to 6A Boys Championship game.
- Man arrested after shooting at Mudbugs bar
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing