Mobile, Ala. (WKRG)–
Our Pet of the Week from the Mobile SPCA is a 14-week old Dachshund puppy named Taz. He is, of course, adorable! He’s a happy little guy and is very busy! He has been in a foster home since he was 3 pounds, and they are working with him on crate-training. His foster dad says he’s doing very well and knows what to do when you open his kennel and put him outside! He is going to be so much fun to have in your home.
If you are interested in adopting Taz, click here.
- Alabama’s 11 pm alcohol sales curfew expected to end Tuesday after ABC Board vote
- Tiny airborne particles may pose a big coronavirus problem
- Amazon to kick off holiday shopping with October Prime Day
- Bombshell Trump tax revelation could tarnish business mogul image that fueled his rise
- Weather Aware Today; Much Cooler by Tomorrow