MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — We’re bringing you a pint-sized Pet of the Week this week.
This is six-month old Shih Tzu-mix puppy Charlene from the Prichard Animal Shelter.
Charlene will need a lot of training and grooming, but is likely to make a family very happy – and keep a household very busy.
If you’re interesting in adopting Charlene, click here.
- Mobile community prays for healthcare workers at ‘Light it Up Mobile’
- Coronavirus prayer movement makes it way through Mobile
- First glimpse inside Louisiana’s makeshift hospital during coronavirus pandemic
- Prosecutor: Man charged with felonies for claiming to spread COVID-19 to shopping carts, police car
- PPD: Man served child neglect warrant, charged for resisting arrest in Pensacola