MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — We’re bringing you a pint-sized Pet of the Week this week.
This is six-month old Shih Tzu-mix puppy Charlene from the Prichard Animal Shelter.
Charlene will need a lot of training and grooming, but is likely to make a family very happy – and keep a household very busy.
If you’re interesting in adopting Charlene, click here.
- CAREN Act: San Francisco ordinance would charge Karens who call 911 over racial bias
- US sets single-day record for new coronavirus cases with over 60,000
- Two-time world champion snowboarder Alex Pullin dies in spearfishing accident
- ‘I’m a grown woman. I know better’: Woman caught on camera making racist remarks at Black Lives Matter protest apologizes
- Personal protective gear for medical workers begins to run low again