During the pandemic, a lot of us are feeling “house-bound” because of travel restrictions. WKRG News 5’s Drexel Gilbert and her husband have found a creative and safe way to get out of the house by spending one day a week traveling by car to out of the way spots on “the backroads.”
This week Drexel finds a great breakfast, beautiful countryside, a historic courthouse and town square, and a woodland altar!
She is sharing those adventures with you in “Drexel’s & Wesley’s Backroads Adventures.” If you have a back-roads travel suggestion for Drexel, she’d love to hear from you. Email her at email@example.com
- Traffic Alert: Crash involving overturned vehicle blocking all westbound lanes on I-10 Bayway
- Mobile Fire-Rescue puts out fire at home on Navco Road
- Jimmy Buffett inducted into the Mississippi Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Thyroid medications recalled across US, at least 4 people reported problems
- Zendaya becomes youngest lead drama actress to win Emmy