During the pandemic, a lot of us are feeling “house-bound” because of travel restrictions. News 5’s Drexel Gilbert and her husband have found a creative and safe way to get out of the house by spending one day a week traveling by car to out of the way spots on “the backroads.” She is sharing those adventures with you in “Drexel’s & Wesley’s Backroads Adventures.” If you have a backroads travel suggestion for Drexel, she’d love to hear from you. Email her at email@example.com
-This Week: Drexel & Wesley’s Backroads Adventures lead them to Fairhope and Montrose where they find beautiful pier, fishing, fun food & shops, a historic church and a candy kitchen! Enjoy the ride!
- Faith Time: Finding unity in the midst of violent political division
- Dozens attend rally for Mobile murder victim
- Here are the winning numbers for the Powerball jackpot worth $640 million
- Murder investigation underway after man found shot dead behind Alabama church
- MCHD: Nearly 950 vaccinated in county’s first COVID-19 vaccination event