ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG) – A charter boat crew made quite the discovery this week in Orange Beach.
“Poor little guy was sucked out by the tide,” the group posted to Facebook.
Still Flyin Charters says they were in the Gulf of Mexico near Perdido Pass when they spotted a cat just above the water’s surface. “He was struggling to stay up,” they said.
The crew pulled the cat to safety and let him recover on the boat. We’re told the cat has found a new home and he’s doing much better.
- Sen. Doug Jones responds to President Trump’s executive orders
- South Alabama’s quarterbacks grateful for chance to compete this fall
- Emmanuel Sanders eyeing another Super Bowl victory
- Back to School giveaway honoring coach “Mack” McCall
- MFRD say 4-year-old boy found unconscious in pool