ADELAIDE, Australia (CNN) — Australian police caught an unexpected suspect on their security camera footage– a kangaroo hopping through downtown Adelaide.
The streets were mostly free of cars amid the coronavirus pandemic. Thursday, Prime Minister Scott Morrison said stay at home measures will continue for at least another month.
- First Residents at State Veterans Home in Pell City Test Positive for COVID-19
- Families of Lebanese blast victims plead for outside inquiry
- Police: Homicide of 3-year-old disguised as hot car death in Florence
- Remote learning: Online safety tips for students and parents
- BIKER DAD: 69-year-old racer nearly killed in 250+ mph crash at Bonneville Salt Flats