MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mother’s Day 2020 will no doubt be different due to the coronavirus outbreak, but dog moms across the country aren’t letting that dampen the mood. Rover surveyed 1,000 U.S. women with dogs to find out how dog moms will be celebrating this year amidst social distancing and stay-at-home orders.
One thing is clear: The bond between dogs and their human moms is stronger than ever. The majority of dog moms surveyed say they plan to celebrate this Mother’s Day with their pups by their sides. A whopping 33% of dog moms surveyed welcomed a new dog into their home due to social distancing measures.
Many dog moms say their celebrations will look a little different due to COVID-19, and that instead of going out to celebrate they’re finding ways to enjoy the day at home. Breakfast in bed with their dog and wearing matching pj’s with the whole family tops the list of ways they’re planning to celebrate.
You can read the full report here: https://www.rover.com/blog/mothers-day-2020/
- Cam Jordan, Matt Ryan get set for clash in Atlanta
- Federal judge orders DHS to restore DACA, open new applications
- Scene from ‘Elf’ comes to life as Buddy meets dad in Boston
- “Baby Jane Doe” identified 38 years after she was found in a river in Jackson Co. Mississippi
- Chilly night ahead, Next rain chance arrives Sunday