MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Patrick Crawford, a senior linebacker who was killed in a motorcycle accident, was recognized at Vigor High School’s graduation Friday.
His mother and father received his degree at the ceremony.
“He started with us, but finished in heaven.”
The Mobile County Public School System says Patrick was “an outstanding student, a great football player and a volunteer at the Boys and Girls Club.” He was preparing to start in his first varsity football game this Friday against rival Blount High School.
- Caught on camera: Firefighters rescue man and his dog from fast-moving water
- Florida workers surprise 4-year-old girl with garbage truck birthday parade
- Kevin Stitt becomes first U.S. governor to test positive for COVID-19
- Number of laid-off workers seeking jobless aid stuck at 1.3M
- US executes 2nd man in a week; lawyers said he had dementia