OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — Two people were killed Sunday evening when a truck pulled in front of a motorcycle, according to Florida Highway Patrol.
FHP says the motorcycle was traveling east on Highway 90, approaching Wilkerson Bluff Road, when a truck at the intersection failed to yield.
The two people on the motorcycle, identified as 40-year-old Charles Sillars and 40-year-old Jennifer Morris, both of Milton, were killed.
FHP is investigating the crash.
- Here’s when you can see the ‘Christmas Star’ for the first time in 800 years
- Teacher wins 2-year, rent-free lease in Kansas City luxury apartment
- US adds 245,000 jobs as virus threatens the economy’s slow comeback
- Trooper-shooting suspect killed in NY shootout with US marshals
- Texas high school football player attacks referee