MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama Law Enforcement Agency troopers are investigating an accident involving a motorcycle that occurred on Lott Road Thursday evening.
Troopers responded to the two-vehicle crash at approximately 8:02 p.m. on Alabama 217/Lott Road near Cayton Road, in Mobile County.
- 12-year-old motorcycle crash survivor makes miraculous recovery
- WKRG News 5 wins two regional Edward R. Murrow Awards
- 2nd annual Unity Ride bringing bikers, law enforcement together
- Wyoming jury awards $2M to widow, daughter for biker crash
- Car enthusiasts travel to causeway for big event this weekend
Troopers say Jefferey P. Ramsey, 28, of Jacksonville, Fla. was injured when the 2005 Harley Davidson motorcycle he was riding collided with a 2019 Nissan Versa driven by Priscilla H. Neuhalfen, 63, of Eight Mile. Both Ramsey and Neuhalfen were injured as a result of the crash and taken to a local hospital for treatment.
Troopers continue to investigate the accident.