STURGIS, S.D. (KOTA/CNN) –Smash Mouth is facing backlash for headlining a large festival during the Coronavirus.
At their concert on Sunday in South Dakota, a large, mostly mask-less crowd gathered near the stage ignoring social distancing guidelines from the centers for disease control. Smash Mouth headlined the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. More than 250-thousand people are expected to attend the 10-day festival where masks are encouraged but not required.
- Missouri motorcycle rally won’t be stopped by COVID-19
- Police ID motorcyclist killed in Rhode Island hit-and-run; suspect in custody
- FHP: Two bikers killed in in Northwest Florida when SUV makes left turn in front of them
- Man charged in deadly Nashville motorcycle crash
- Rhode Island police looking for hit and run driver who killed a biker