PAWTUCKET, R.I. (WPRI) — Pawtucket police are investigating a deadly hit and run that happened Friday night.
Around 9:30 p.m., police and fire crews along with the Rhode Island State Police were called to the intersection of Lonsdale Avenue at Harrison Street for a reported hit and run involving a motorcycle and another vehicle.
The 27-year-old operator of the motorcycle was pronounced deceased at the scene.
scene is a dark colored 2006-2008 Nissan Maxima and should have extensive damage to the drive side.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Pawtucket police.
MORE BIKER DAD STORIES:
- BIKER DAD: Florida police looking for road-raging bikers who beat driver with wrench, helmets
- Motorcycle memorial must go, Texas family fights HOA after loved-one’s death
- Boy severely burned in Foley fire now in outpatient care
- BIKER DAD REPORT: Macho Man motorcycle mystery and a family backed by bikers while healing after fire
- BIKER DAD: Thieves swipe motorcycle that belonged to wrestling legend Randy ‘Macho Man’ Savage