PAWTUCKET, R.I. (WPRI) — Pawtucket police are investigating a deadly hit and run that happened Friday night.
Around 9:30 p.m., police and fire crews along with the Rhode Island State Police were called to the intersection of Lonsdale Avenue at Harrison Street for a reported hit and run involving a motorcycle and another vehicle.
The 27-year-old operator of the motorcycle was pronounced deceased at the scene.
scene is a dark colored 2006-2008 Nissan Maxima and should have extensive damage to the drive side.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Pawtucket police.
MORE BIKER DAD STORIES:
- EMERGENCY JET PACKS: Paramedics could soon be taking to the skies in jet packs to access patients in hard to reach areas
- BIKER DAD: Charges likely in crash that killed 61-year-old biker in Daphne
- Police: Drunk driver slammed into Texas bikers, injuring two
- Back the Red and Blue Motorcycle Ride supports first responders through New York
- Bikers ride to support Military museum in West Virginia