ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) — Two people died Friday after a motorcycle collided with an SUV at a St. Petersburg intersection, according to police.
The crash happened shortly before 4:30 a.m. at Roser Park Drive and 4th Street South.
Police said the SUV had turned in front of the motorcycle, which was traveling at a high rate of speed.
- 4 people seriously hurt after crash involving several motorcycles on I-264 in Virginia Beach
- 29-year-old Alabama biker dies after hitting tree
- Bikers for Christ blesses motorcyclists
- Biker cop masks up as Captain American to encourage kids to stay safe
- BIKER DAD REPORT: Alabama bills impact bikers; the ‘Dukes of Daytona’ strike again with another wild jump at a draw bridge
The motorcyclist died at the scene, and the three people in the SUV were taken to a hospital. One has died, and another is in critical condition. The other passenger suffered non-life-threatening injuries, according to police.
Police have not released the names of the victims or additional details regarding the crash.