Corning motorcycle enthusiast Sherman Lee and his riding teammates are headed to the Big Time Sonoma Racing Event slated for Saturday, November 21, 2020 in Santa Rosa.
As if riding a sport bike at high speeds on a track is not challenging enough, Lee rides with a paralyzed left arm.
In fact, all of the members of his team ride with some type of mobility limitation.
The team name: Paralyzed Racers.
Lee says he has been riding since he was a kid. In fact, he says it was a motorcycle accident that led to his disability.
But, that wasn’t enough to stop him. He says he loves riding and nothing can change that!
- BIKER DAD: Florida police looking for road-raging bikers who beat driver with wrench, helmets
- Motorcycle memorial must go, Texas family fights HOA after loved-one’s death
- Boy severely burned in Foley fire now in outpatient care
- BIKER DAD REPORT: Macho Man motorcycle mystery and a family backed by bikers while healing after fire
- BIKER DAD: Thieves swipe motorcycle that belonged to wrestling legend Randy ‘Macho Man’ Savage