PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. (WMBB) — A 44-year-old Panama City Beach man was killed in a motorcycle crash Monday night.
Thomas Michael Osborne Jr. was driving a motorcycle at about 11 p.m. in the area of 8815 Thomas Drive when he lost control of the vehicle and crashed, according to the Panama City Beach Police Department. He was not wearing a helmet.
Osborne was rushed to a local hospital but died from his injuries, they added. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- BIKER DAD VIDEO: A biker pulled over for an illegal exhaust, what happened next no one would have expected
- Search continues, but no signs of missing biker near site of Bayway crash
- Search efforts scaled back for motorcyclist in Mobile Bay
- 4 people seriously hurt after crash involving several motorcycles on I-264 in Virginia Beach
- 29-year-old Alabama biker dies after hitting tree