UPDATE (10/21 7:35 a.m.) — State troopers have identified the motorcyclist killed in Sunday’s crash as 26-year-old Jared Andrew Wampler.
Troopers say a Chevrolet Equinox was traveling east on Half Mile Road when it struck Wampler’s motorcycle at the intersection of Padgett Switch Road. Wampler was pronounced dead on the scene.
MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama Law Enforcement Agency troopers are currently investigating a deadly crash near Irvington.
According to ALEA spokesperson Lt. Joe Piggott, a motorcyclist was killed in a crash involving another vehicle on Padgett Switch Road and Half Mile Road.
This is a developing story, we’ll update it as more information becomes available.
- Lawmakers question safety of self-driving vehicles
- Nail salon worker photographed butchering deer
- Sylacauga man has arm amputated after being hit by train
- Border authorities, activists weigh in on ‘New wall vs. replacement wall’ debate
- Major push happening for Alabama to start funding public transportation