UPDATE (10/21 7:35 a.m.) — State troopers have identified the motorcyclist killed in Sunday’s crash as 26-year-old Jared Andrew Wampler.
Troopers say a Chevrolet Equinox was traveling east on Half Mile Road when it struck Wampler’s motorcycle at the intersection of Padgett Switch Road. Wampler was pronounced dead on the scene.
MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama Law Enforcement Agency troopers are currently investigating a deadly crash near Irvington.
According to ALEA spokesperson Lt. Joe Piggott, a motorcyclist was killed in a crash involving another vehicle on Padgett Switch Road and Half Mile Road.
This is a developing story, we’ll update it as more information becomes available.
- Early morning fire at Pinecrest Mobile Home Park
- Mommy Minute: How to encourage kids to wear a face mask
- Illinois police chief who took a bullet for President Reagan retires after nearly 50 years
- WATCH: Jeff Sessions holds news conference after touring Space & Rocket Center
- Source: Daphne Five Guys employees refuse to serve police