MOBILE COUNTY (WKRG) – Alabama state troopers reported a motorcyclist died in a crash on I-65 in near the 46 mile marker in Baldwin County at about 1 a.m. Sunday, June 7.
ALEA Troopers responded to the fatal crash on Interstate 65 at the 46-mile marker in Baldwin County. Mark Kevin Callahan, 38, of Pell City, Ala., was traveling north on Interstate 65, riding a 2018 Harley Davidson motorcycle, when he ran off the roadway into the median. Callahan was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash. No further information is available as ALEA Troopers continue to investigate the crash.
LATEST BIKER DAD STORIES
- Use of masks minimal at Sturgis motorcycle rally
- Caught on video: Bison rips woman’s pants off at park near Sturgis
- Texas officer killed in Sturgis motorcycle crash
- Sheriff’s office provides advice as crashes in Sturgis climb
- Sturgis Rally: 258 drug arrests, 100 DUIs and 77 crashes through 6 a.m. Thursday