MOBILE COUNTY (WKRG) – Alabama state troopers reported a motorcyclist died in a crash on I-65 in near the 46 mile marker in Baldwin County at about 1 a.m. Sunday, June 7.
ALEA Troopers responded to the fatal crash on Interstate 65 at the 46-mile marker in Baldwin County. Mark Kevin Callahan, 38, of Pell City, Ala., was traveling north on Interstate 65, riding a 2018 Harley Davidson motorcycle, when he ran off the roadway into the median. Callahan was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash. No further information is available as ALEA Troopers continue to investigate the crash.
LATEST BIKER DAD STORIES
- BIKER DAD: Thieves swipe motorcycle that belonged to wrestling legend Randy ‘Macho Man’ Savage
- BIKER DAD: Dirty deed, dirt bike thief caught on camera
- Motorcycle crash in Pensacola shuts down 9th Avenue
- A day late: County installs traffic light at dangerous intersection where biker died
- Man accused of running down, killing biker because the victim was white found incompetent