NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — A man has been charged with aggravated vehicular homicide in the death of a motorcyclist after a crash Saturday morning on Elm Hill Pike near Massman Drive.
According to Metro Police, 40-year-old Christopher W. Dailey was driving a 1998 Mercury Grand Marquis inbound on Elm Hill Pike when he attempted to turn left onto Massman Drive and drove into the path of a Suzuki motorcycle driven by 48-year-old William T. Page around 11:20 a.m.
The motorcycle hit the passenger side of the car, and Page died at the scene. Dailey reportedly showed signs of impairment while performing standard field sobriety tests. A blood sample was obtained from him and will be analyzed by the MNPD Crime Lab.
Dailey’s bond was set at $500,000.
- BIKER DAD: Riders escort soldier back to his hometown 7 decades after he went MIA in Korea
- Texas motorcycle officer injured in hit and run
- Providence police to provide update on officer-involved moped crash at 11 am
- New electric Hummer to feature ‘crab walk’ mode
- Mobile County family shares new photos of missing man, motorcycle