The Florida Highway Patrol says the two bikers were riding side-by-side Westbound on Highway 90 approaching Walden Road when the SUV made a left turn in front of them. The SUV hit both bikes, killing both riders on the scene.
FHP says charges are pending further investigation.
- ‘Rally Off Exit 86’ motorcycle event kicks off without ‘Bikes, Blues, & BBQ’
- Florida panhandle man killed in motorcycle crash
- Popular Smoky Mountain motorcycle route vandalized
- Off-duty Alabama police officer injured in motorcycle accident identified as 15-year vet
- Annual “Call to Duty” ride honors fallen Dayton Detective Jorge DelRio