The Florida Highway Patrol says the two bikers were riding side-by-side Westbound on Highway 90 approaching Walden Road when the SUV made a left turn in front of them. The SUV hit both bikes, killing both riders on the scene.
FHP says charges are pending further investigation.
- BIKER DAD REPORT: Motorcycle mayhem caught on camera coast-to-coast
- “Wheels up” annual Miami motorcycle mayhem subdued to police crackdown
- Motorcycle mayhem leads to death on San Francisco’s Bay Bridge
- Coroner identifies South Carolina woman who died in motorcycle crash
- BIKER DAD: Florida police looking for road-raging bikers who beat driver with wrench, helmets