PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — A 24-year-old woman was arrested and charged with DUI manslaughter after allegedly pulling out in front of a motorcycle Friday night.
The Florida Highway Patrol said Ashlee Grisanti was driving north along US-19 when she turned left onto Viva Via Drive, into the path of a motorcyclist.
The two vehicles collided and the 38-year-old man was thrown from his motorcycle. He died later at the hospital.
FHP said Grisanti was impaired during the crash. She was arrested for DUI manslaughter and taken to the Pasco County Jail.
- BIKER DAD: Young veteran admits to role in death of missing biker
- BIKER DAD: Georgia high school football coach killed in motorcycle crash
- BIKER DAD: Mom has one word for her cancer: ‘Fight’; And bikers are there to fight with her
- California corrections officer killed in motorcycle crash
- BIKER DAD: Caffeine and octane kick ‘Cars and Coffee’ into high gear