ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — An early morning fatal crash occurred on Sunday, Aug. 30, 2020, in Escambia County. The crash happened on Interstate 110 at 1:05 a.m. A 28-year-old man drove his motorcycle into the rear of a pickup truck at high speed. The rider was thrown from the bike and pronounced dead on the scene by Escambia EMS.
The driver of the pickup truck came to a controlled stop on the shoulder of I-110.
There is no further information at this time. We will update you as more information is provided.
- BIKER DAD: Benefit ride Sunday for Mobile mom battling stage 4 cancer
- BIKER DAD: Motorcyclist booked on felony homicide in deadly San Francisco Bay Bridge crash
- World’s highest motorcycle museum, hundreds of rare bikes go up in flames
- BIKER DAD REPORT: Motorcycle mayhem caught on camera coast-to-coast
- “Wheels up” annual Miami motorcycle mayhem subdued to police crackdown