UPDATE (11:53 AM) —ALEA Troopers say 66-year-old Terry Odell Robinson of Bay Minette was traveling south on U.S. 31 near Reed Lane on a 2011 Harley Davidson motorcycle when he was struck from behind by a 2012 Chevy Colorado.
According to ALEA, the driver of the Chevy Colorado was identified as Robert G. Day, of Bay Minette. Robinson was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash.
There is nothing further at this time.
Bay Minette police say they are investigating a crash on Highway 59 involving a motorcycle and a truck. Viewers tell WKRG News 5’s Biker Dad Blog that traffic is backed up on the southbound side. WKRG News 5’s Brianna Hollis is on her way to the scene of this developing and will keep you posted.
Please be careful out there, and follow me on social media:
Chris Best is the News Director for WKRG. He’s a husband and father of four. He’s also a motorcycle enthusiast.
- BIKER DAD: Thieves swipe motorcycle that belonged to wrestling legend Randy ‘Macho Man’ Savage
- BIKER DAD: Dirty deed, dirt bike thief caught on camera
- Motorcycle crash in Pensacola shuts down 9th Avenue
- A day late: County installs traffic light at dangerous intersection where biker died
- Man accused of running down, killing biker because the victim was white found incompetent