BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WKRG) — State Troopers say a pickup truck rear ended 66-year-old Terry Robinson’s motorcycle Thursday night.
His cousin Carolyn Wright said the crash was avoidable.
“People just don’t pay attention to motorcycles,” she said. “My cousin lost his life yesterday.”
She added that she knew everything on his bike was in order, because she had just ridden with him for a benefit, and that bikers all across Baldwin County do several things to make sure they’re seen and heard on the roads.
“We do everything we can to be visible. We wear bright colors. We take those safety precautions. We run loud pipes so we can be heard,” she said. “We all need to pay attention to our surroundings.”
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event happening Saturday
- Two shootings overnight in Escambia County, FL
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird announce engagement on social media
- FNFF Play of the Week (Week 11)
- FNFF Mascot of the Week: Spanish Fort