SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Police are searching for a hit and run suspect who gave an elderly woman life-threatening injuries.
The San Francisco Police Department said a person on a motorcycle hit a 90-year-old woman who was crossing at Diamond St and Duncan St in the Diamond Heights area.
It happened around 3:12 p.m. on Nov. 11 and officials say the suspect fled the scene.
The victim was taken to a hospital to be treated for life-threatening injuries.
Police continue to search for surveillance video, witnesses, or information to help identify the suspect.
Those in the area are asked to look at their surveillance video and if you have any information, police ask you to contact them at 1-415-575-4444.
- VIDEO: Santas on jet skis spread Christmas cheer down under
- BIKER DAD: Burglars hit Northwest Florida motorcycle shop, stealing motorcycle and electric bike
- BIKER DAD: Teen biker caught on camera in blistering police chase
- BIKER DAD: Dallas police searching for hit and run driver who killed biker
- BIKER DAD: Dueling rides, including Magical Christmas Toy Run, will collect toys for the Salvation Army this weekend