UPDATE: 2/4/2020 casting producers tell WKRG News 5 they have picked the bikers for the movie and have already booked them. If you are among the bikers chosen, you have been informed.
FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) – News 5 is learning more information about a potential upcoming movie that could be filmed on the Eastern Shore.
So far the City of Fairhope has not approved the production, which is proposed to be filmed in downtown Fairhope. However, city officials are expected to approve the production at their next scheduled city council meeting. A city official updated us earlier this week to say producers are working with city leaders to minimize the impact the movie shoot might have on local businesses.
We’re learning that extras are needed for the movie, more specifically bikers. We’re told bikers will receive $125/day if they bring their motorcycle to the shoot.
To apply you’ll need to submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close up snapshot, full length snapshot, name, height, clothing size, cell number and city of residence.
News 5’s Blake Brown is gathering more information and details on the movie. He’ll have an update later today.
Our Biker Dad blog will be keeping up with this story. For updates follow Biker Dad on social media:
- FDA issues warning to Jimmy John’s over safety violations
- Coronavirus: What Alabama health officials want you to know
- Classmates, neighbors in mourning after bullied 12-year-old NC girl commits suicide
- Ms. Wheelchair Alabama preps for national competition
- Demolition crew tears down the wrong house in an historic neighborhood