MUSKEGON, Mich. (CNN) – — Call her the biker granny. A Michigan woman got her first tattoo to mark her 103rd birthday.
Dorothy Pollack decided to check off some bucket list items after spending months in isolation during a coronavirus lockdown at a nursing home. She says weeks after being discharged, out of nowhere she decided she wanted a tat.
The grandmother got a tattoo of a frog, the one thing she loves more than beer and burgers. The tattoo artist says she took the needle like a champ and he didn’t see her flinch once.
She says she absolutely loves her new ink. After the tattoo, pollack crossed something else off her list: riding on a motorcycle.
- ‘Rally Off Exit 86’ motorcycle event kicks off without ‘Bikes, Blues, & BBQ’
- Florida panhandle man killed in motorcycle crash
- Popular Smoky Mountain motorcycle route vandalized
- Off-duty Alabama police officer injured in motorcycle accident identified as 15-year vet
- Annual “Call to Duty” ride honors fallen Dayton Detective Jorge DelRio