ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (CNN) — Florida authorities are investigating a fatal motorcycle crash that killed a woman and a child. Troopers they were struck as they were crossing a roadway in Orange County.
According to troopers the motorcycle went airborne and hit a minivan. The victims weren’t using a crosswalk. “We are talking to witnesses and the witnesses are the ones who are telling us extreme going in and of traffic splitting lanes typical on thursday night this is the type of behavior from motorcyclists,” said Lt. Kim Montes of the Florida Highway Patrol.
The motorcycle driver is listed in critical condition. None of the people inside the minivan were injured.
Please be careful out there, and follow me on social media:
Chris Best is the News Director for WKRG. He’s a husband and father of four. He’s also a motorcycle enthusiast.
- Woman accidentally mistakes nail glue for eye drops
- Cooking with John: Stadium Baked Potato
- Man says 7-year-old daughter ’embarrassed’ after student, then teacher cut her hair
- Texas man wrestled and gripped infant’s head ‘in a football hold’ prior to his death, affidavit says
- Improvements coming to Spanish Fort road after complaints of potholes damaging vehicles