The 19-year-old just pleaded guilty this week for the chase that happened. He’ll be sentenced in January. The frightening chase through the busy city reached 180 miles an hour, “he failed to stop for police and continued to put his own life and the lives of other road users, as well as innocent pedestrians, in danger,” Metropolitan Police said on Facebook.
Please be careful out there, and follow me on social media:
Chris Best is the News Director for WKRG. He’s a husband and father of four. He’s also a motorcycle enthusiast.
- BIKER DAD: Young veteran admits to role in death of missing biker
- BIKER DAD: Georgia high school football coach killed in motorcycle crash
- BIKER DAD: Mom has one word for her cancer: ‘Fight’; And bikers are there to fight with her
- California corrections officer killed in motorcycle crash
- BIKER DAD: Caffeine and octane kick ‘Cars and Coffee’ into high gear