MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Alabama state troopers are looking for a driver who hit a motorcycle on I-10 Wednesday night then took off. It happened in the eastbound lanes of I-10 near Theodore Dawes Road around 10:40.
Police say a 2002 Suzuki motorcycle and another unknown vehicle crashed, and the other vehicle left the scene. According to the call log, the rider was injured but it’s unclear how badly.
Please be careful out there, and follow me on social media:
Chris Best is the News Director for WKRG. He’s a husband and father of four. He’s also a motorcycle enthusiast.
- Man charged with attempted murder in Pensacola Village shooting
- Chilly and dry night, Nice and mild Tuesday
- Pensacola may ease restrictions as vaccines expand, COVID-19 numbers go down
- Gasoline prices continue to rise
- Family, friends remember young mother with candlelight vigil for what would’ve been her 28th birthday