MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG/BIKER DAD)—A somber mission is going on across the nation, bikers honoring fallen officers from coast to coast. Saturday, the End of Watch Ride to Remember stopped in Mobile to recognize officer Sean Tudor who was murdered in the line of duty in Jauary of 2019. The ride is stopping at every agency nationwide that lost an officer in the line of duty in 2019. Port City Punishers, Watch Dog, Emerald Coast, Coastal and West Chapters, along with CVMA 28-6 and Nomads came out to show support.
Tuder was killed in the line of duty. He was working undercover last January when he was shot at Peach Place Inn in Mobile. Investigators say suspect Marco Perez pulled the trigger. Perez is charged with capital murder.
Please be careful out there, and follow me on social media:
Chris Best is the News Director for WKRG. He’s a husband and father of four. He’s also a motorcycle enthusiast.
- Boy severely burned in Foley fire now in outpatient care
- BIKER DAD REPORT: Macho Man motorcycle mystery and a family backed by bikers while healing after fire
- BIKER DAD: Thieves swipe motorcycle that belonged to wrestling legend Randy ‘Macho Man’ Savage
- BIKER DAD: Dirty deed, dirt bike thief caught on camera
- Motorcycle crash in Pensacola shuts down 9th Avenue