DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Attendees at Bike Week in Daytona Beach gave a hero’s welcome to a Times Square performer known as the Naked Cowboy after he returned to the motorcycle festival almost a week after his arrest.
- Bikers for Christ blesses motorcyclists
- Biker cop masks up as Captain American to encourage kids to stay safe
- BIKER DAD REPORT: Alabama bills impact bikers; the ‘Dukes of Daytona’ strike again with another wild jump at a draw bridge
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace, Harley dealer works to make sure no child sleeps on the floor
- BIKER DAD: Dukes of Daytona, for second time vehicle caught on camera jumping Florida draw bridge
Burck was arrested last weekend on a misdemeanor charge of resisting arrest without violence and violating a panhandling ordinance. Fans of the Naked Cowboy in Daytona Beach said Friday they were excited to see him back performing during Bike Week. Many lined up to take selfies with him.
Burck’s previous guitar was damaged during a scuffle with an officer during his arrest, but a local music store donated a replacement guitar.