BRIDGE CITY, La. (WDSU/CNN/BIKER DAD/WKRG) — Riding a motorcycle these days is already dangerous. We put our lives in jeopardy every time we throw a leg over the seat and hit the starter. But it was not a distracted driver or debris in the road that led to the death of a biker outside New Orleans Friday. Now deputies have a motorcycle murder mystery on their hands.
It played out on a highway in the Jefferson Parish town of Bridge City. Deputies got the call around 3 in the afternoon, a shooting call. When they got to the scene on the Westbank Expressway they found a man dead, shot several times.
Police haven’t released the identity of the murdered biker and they don’t know who killed him. So they are asking for your help.
Anyone with information can contact the JPSO at 504-364-5300 or Crimestoppers at 822-1111.
Please be careful out there, and follow me on social media:
Chris Best is the News Director for WKRG. He’s a husband and father of four. He’s also a motorcycle enthusiast.
- BIKER DAD: Thieves swipe motorcycle that belonged to wrestling legend Randy ‘Macho Man’ Savage
- BIKER DAD: Dirty deed, dirt bike thief caught on camera
- Motorcycle crash in Pensacola shuts down 9th Avenue
- A day late: County installs traffic light at dangerous intersection where biker died
- Man accused of running down, killing biker because the victim was white found incompetent