(WKRG) — The future of riding, may not be riding at all, but flying. That’s if you can afford it. French auto-maker “Lazarus” is showing off its new “motorcycle” that is more about wings than wheels.
It’s called “La Moto Volante”…sounds fancy right? But it just translates to “flying motorcycle.” Four turbines boost the bike from the ground to the sky…talk about getting in the wind. Downside is it will only fly for about 10 minutes at a time…oh and there’s the price tag.
The company will only be making five of them…and they are $560 thousand dollars each. So although the dream of flying motorcycles may be coming true…It will remain a dream for virtually everyone on the planet.
Please be careful out there, and follow me on social media:
Chris Best is the News Director for WKRG. He’s a husband and father of four. He’s also a motorcycle enthusiast.
- Freeze warning in effect tonight and tomorrow
- Birmingham City Schools to return to remote learning amid pandemic
- Colombian man pleads guilty to federal drug trafficking charges for his role in international cocaine importation conspiracy
- Rich’s Car Wash makes Christmas magical during toy drive
- Head-on collision in Conecuh County kills two men