MILWAUKEE, Wis. (WKRG/BIKER DAD) — The home of Harley Davidson is a mecca for motorcycle lovers, and bikers from all over the world make a pilgrimage to the Harley Davidson Museum. But, that won’t be possible for the holidays. The museum announced that it has closed until at least January 3rd 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. That includes the museum, the shop and the restaurant on the museum campus. The museum announced the closure on Twitter.
CBS 58 in Milwaukee reports, ” Museum officials say the announcement came after assessing the city of Milwaukee’s order 4.2 plan and the surge in COVID-19 cases. They will monitor the situation and determine a later reopening date in 2021. “
Please be careful out there, and follow me on social media:
Chris Best is the News Director for WKRG. He’s a husband and father of four. He’s also a motorcycle enthusiast.
- Boy severely burned in Foley fire now in outpatient care
- BIKER DAD REPORT: Macho Man motorcycle mystery and a family backed by bikers while healing after fire
- BIKER DAD: Thieves swipe motorcycle that belonged to wrestling legend Randy ‘Macho Man’ Savage
- BIKER DAD: Dirty deed, dirt bike thief caught on camera
- Motorcycle crash in Pensacola shuts down 9th Avenue