DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (WKRG/BIKER DAD) – Governor Ron DeSantis made an appearance at Daytona Bike Week Friday. The Republican governor posed for selfies with bikers at a local Harley Davidson dealer and posted the pics on his Facebook page.
Hundreds of thousands of bikers from across the country are expected dying bike week which ends on Monday.
- 29-year-old Alabama biker dies after hitting tree
- Bikers for Christ blesses motorcyclists
- Biker cop masks up as Captain American to encourage kids to stay safe
- BIKER DAD REPORT: Alabama bills impact bikers; the ‘Dukes of Daytona’ strike again with another wild jump at a draw bridge
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace, Harley dealer works to make sure no child sleeps on the floor
Biker week returned this year after COVID-19 cancellations with some precautions. Indoor businesses have limited capacity and require masks. Masks are not required outside where DeSantis appears in the photos.
Please be careful out there, and follow me on social media:
Chris Best is the News Director for WKRG. He’s a husband and father of four. He’s also a motorcycle enthusiast.