KINGSTON, ONTARIO CANADA (WKRG/BIKER DAD) — Canadian police say they’re seeing a strange trend. Kindergarten level artwork being passed off as motorcycle license plates. The Kingston Ontario Police Department posted about it on their Facebook page.
Besides being hand-drawn, and not very well at that, there’s also a glaring misspelling on the one pictured. It reads “LIVE FRE OR DIE…” The officer who posted the picture said he gives the artist an A for effort and an F for spelling, “We apparently have some burgeoning artists in #ygk. Patrol officers again snagged this beauty off of a motorcycle. Charged accordingly.”
- Bikers for Christ blesses motorcyclists
- Biker cop masks up as Captain American to encourage kids to stay safe
- BIKER DAD REPORT: Alabama bills impact bikers; the ‘Dukes of Daytona’ strike again with another wild jump at a draw bridge
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace, Harley dealer works to make sure no child sleeps on the floor
- BIKER DAD: Dukes of Daytona, for second time vehicle caught on camera jumping Florida draw bridge
We might argue, an art teacher would also flunk this biker.
Please be careful out there, and follow me on social media:
Chris Best is the News Director for WKRG. He’s a husband and father of four. He’s also a motorcycle enthusiast.