BEULAH, Fla. (WKRG/Biker Dad) — Turning 5 is a big deal. And the mother of a little boy from Beulah wanted to make sure that her son’s birthday was a big deal even during the coronavirus pandemic. Halee Powell’s son, Raylan, has asthma. So he’s particularly high risk for COVID-19. He also loves motorcycles. So his mom recruited bikers to give him a bash he’ll never forget.
The group of bikers paraded past his home Saturday, revving their engines and putting a smile on Raylans face. His family was pretty happy too.
You can see how it all went down in the video above, produced by WKRG photojournalist Jason Garcia.
Please be careful out there, and follow me on social media:
Chris Best is the News Director for WKRG. He’s a husband and father of four. He’s also a motorcycle enthusiast.
LATEST BIKER DAD STORIES
- Motorcyclist killed after being struck by SUV on Highway 59
- OCSO: Motorcycle rider dies after colliding with car in Destin
- Missing motorcyclist’s body found near California mountain
- Bay Mustang Club of Panama City holding drive-by birthday parties
- BIKER DAD blog: Irvington woman killed, husband injured in motorcycle crash