ORANGE BEACH, Ala. (WKRG/BIKER DAD) — Organizers expect as many as 1,000 bikers will converge on Orange Beach in October, just weeks before the November Presidential election to show support for President Trump. The “Bikers for Trump” parade and rally is set for Oct. 17.
A flyer circulating on social media says the ride will start at the Wharf and will end at Live Bait restaurant on Beach Road. The Bikers for Trump movement has been a growing force since the 2016 presidential election. President Trump recently gave the group a shout-out on a visit to Minnesota.
Please be careful out there, and follow me on social media:
Chris Best is the News Director for WKRG. He’s a husband and father of four. He’s also a motorcycle enthusiast.
LATEST BIKER DAD STORIES
- BIKER DAD: Dueling rides, including Magical Christmas Toy Run, will collect toys for the Salvation Army this weekend
- Vegas biker killed in suspected DUI crash
- Isle of Man TT motorcycle race canceled due to COVID-19
- Biker killed in Mississippi crash
- Texas deputy killed in motorcycle crash while riding home from Louisiana