MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG/BIKER DAD) — Bikers are banding together to help a Mobile mom battling stage 4 cervical cancer. Kristin Pierce is a mother of two young children. Mobile’s Main Event Club put together a benefit dice run for Sunday January 28th to help the family.
Registration begins Sunday morning at 9:00 at the Main Event on Highway 90 in Theodore. There will also be a shrimp boil to help raise money. Folks in other vehicles are welcome to join too, not just bikers. And you don’t even have to do the dice run. Just eating a pile of tasty shrimp will help the family too.
Please be careful out there, and follow me on social media:
Chris Best is the News Director for WKRG. He’s a husband and father of four. He’s also a motorcycle enthusiast.
- Coronavirus restrictions and other things to expect during Daytona Beach’s Bike Week 2021
- South Carolina fire department loses 2 first responders to motorcycle crashes in just days
- Plans are underway for 81st Sturgis motorcycle rally
- Panama City Beach man killed in motorcycle crash
- Warmer weather means more motorcycles on the road; DMV recommends drivers be on the lookout