MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG/BIKER DAD) — You may think of the stereotypical biker as someone on Santa’s naughty list. But it turns out Santa is a biker and he tells me bikers are most definitely on the nice list.
Every year, Santa and his biker buddies kick off the Christmas giving season with the Toys for Tots motorcycle run. The ride starts every year at the U.S.S. Alabama. This year’s ride is Saturday, November 7th. The Leathernecks Motorcycle Club now put on the annual ride. The club is made up of Marines and supports the Marine Corps Reserves who organize Toys for Tots.
The crew will be collecting toys all season long. So it’s not too late to give. It’s also not too late to request toys. You can find out how to do both by clicking here.
The WKRG Magical Christmas Toy Drive starts soon too. Stay tuned for more info on that.
Please be careful out there, and follow me on social media:
Chris Best is the News Director for WKRG. He’s a husband and father of four. He’s also a motorcycle enthusiast.
- 4 people seriously hurt after crash involving several motorcycles on I-264 in Virginia Beach
- 29-year-old Alabama biker dies after hitting tree
- Bikers for Christ blesses motorcyclists
- Biker cop masks up as Captain American to encourage kids to stay safe
- BIKER DAD REPORT: Alabama bills impact bikers; the ‘Dukes of Daytona’ strike again with another wild jump at a draw bridge