Viewer video shows the crash scene and the medical helicopter taking the soldier from the scene. Investigators say an SUV turned in front of a motorcycle on an Alabama highway, killing the 26-year-old solider on the bike.
It happened on Alabama 123 in Newton. Kegan Green was a Fort Rucker soldier from Enterprise. The Alabama Highway Patrol says Don Wiggins of Daleville turned in front of him in his 2008 GMC Acadia Thursday afternoon.
Green was taken to Southeast Health but was pronounced dead.
The crash is still is under investigation.
Please be careful out there, and follow me on social media:
Chris Best is the News Director for WKRG. He’s a husband and father of four. He’s also a motorcycle enthusiast.
- Bikers raise money, support veteran with cancer
- BIKER DAD: Ruff Ryders show out for DMX, rough treatment towards a biker gets a cop in hot water and a bad biker dad in trouble over toddler crash
- Troopers investigating crash involving a motorcycle on Lott Road
- Toddler on stepfather’s lap seriously injured in Florida motorcycle crash
- Iowa to pay $250K for trooper’s biker takedown caught on camera