Viewer video shows the crash scene and the medical helicopter taking the soldier from the scene. Investigators say an SUV turned in front of a motorcycle on an Alabama highway, killing the 26-year-old solider on the bike.
It happened on Alabama 123 in Newton. Kegan Green was a Fort Rucker soldier from Enterprise. The Alabama Highway Patrol says Don Wiggins of Daleville turned in front of him in his 2008 GMC Acadia Thursday afternoon.
Green was taken to Southeast Health but was pronounced dead.
The crash is still is under investigation.
Please be careful out there, and follow me on social media:
Chris Best is the News Director for WKRG. He’s a husband and father of four. He’s also a motorcycle enthusiast.
- BIKER DAD: Wisconsin police search for road raging biker who pulled a gun on a family
- Family says grandfather died after he was beaten in California Starbucks parking lot
- Masks required at Florida’s Thunder Beach Motorcycle Rally
- BIKER DAD: Riders escort soldier back to his hometown 7 decades after he went MIA in Korea
- Texas motorcycle officer injured in hit and run