ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — You may have seen or heard motorcycles revving by in Onondaga County on Sunday. It was all part of a Back the Red and Blue Event.
The motorcycle ride was in an effort to support first responders, law enforcement, and essential workers.
At least 100 riders started at the Wegmans on Onondaga Boulevard and made their way 80 miles through Onondaga County.
There was no fee to ride but donations were welcomed. Any money raised goes to the Onondaga County Sheriff’s Benevolent Association.
There have been several recent events like this one throughout Central New York.
- BIKER DAD: Wisconsin police search for road raging biker who pulled a gun on a family
- Family says grandfather died after he was beaten in California Starbucks parking lot
- Masks required at Florida’s Thunder Beach Motorcycle Rally
- BIKER DAD: Riders escort soldier back to his hometown 7 decades after he went MIA in Korea
- Texas motorcycle officer injured in hit and run