OZARK, Ala. (WDHN) – A Daleville man died in a motorcycle crash in Ozark Saturday night.
Around 7 p.m., Ozark Police received an E9-1-1 call about a wreck on Highway 123 South, near the Ozark Water Treatment facility, according to Chief Marlos Walker.
- Bikers for Christ blesses motorcyclists
- Biker cop masks up as Captain American to encourage kids to stay safe
- BIKER DAD REPORT: Alabama bills impact bikers; the ‘Dukes of Daytona’ strike again with another wild jump at a draw bridge
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace, Harley dealer works to make sure no child sleeps on the floor
- BIKER DAD: Dukes of Daytona, for second time vehicle caught on camera jumping Florida draw bridge
When police and rescue units arrived at the scene, they found the motorcycle rider, Josue Romero, 29, suffering from life-threatening injuries. Romero was taken to Dale Medical Center where he later died, Chief Walker said.
Ozark Police continue their investigation into the cause of the crash.