MADISON COUNTY, Ala. (WHNT)– A motorcycle wreck claimed the life of a Toney man.
The report says that 50-year-old Marcus Dewayne Taylor was fatally injured when the 2002 Honda motorcycle he was driving left the road and went airborne. ALEA says that Taylor was taken to the hospital where he later died from his injuries.
- 4 people seriously hurt after crash involving several motorcycles on I-264 in Virginia Beach
- 29-year-old Alabama biker dies after hitting tree
- Bikers for Christ blesses motorcyclists
- Biker cop masks up as Captain American to encourage kids to stay safe
- BIKER DAD REPORT: Alabama bills impact bikers; the ‘Dukes of Daytona’ strike again with another wild jump at a draw bridge
The wreck happened on Tuesday, March 2, around 4:17 PM on on Alabama 53 near Jeff Road, approximately three miles south of Toney, according to ALEA.
Troopers with the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency’s (ALEA) Highway Patrol Division will investigate.