FAIRHOPE, Ala. (WKRG) — Flood waters took over the North beach area in Fairhope overnight as the Eastern Shore battled the winds of Hurricane Zeta.
Video captured by WKRG News 5 shows large waves crashing over the sidewalk barrier near the Fairhope pier.
- Rapper G Herbo charged in $1M identity theft case, accused of buying puppies, private flights
- Man who plotted to eat children asks for prison release due to virus
- Worker falls, trapped in Ono Island water tower
- PHOTOS: Chinese moon probe begins return to Earth with lunar samples
- Black bikers suing Myrtle Beach for discrimination