UPDATE AS OF 7:20 A.M.: The crash involving a wrong-way driver happened right at the 64 mile marker just after 8:00 Friday night. A total of six injuries were reported, but the severity of these injuries, as well as the information regarding the vehicles involved, is unknown at this time.
UPDATE: The highway has reopened.
BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — A crash involving a wrong-way driver has shut down I-10 eastbound near the Florida-Alabama state line.
According to the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office, the vehicle crashed in the eastbound lane near mile marker 65. Troopers are assisting the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office.
- Here are the winning numbers for the Powerball jackpot worth $640 million
- Murder investigation underway after man found shot dead behind Alabama church
- MCHD: Nearly 950 vaccinated in county’s first COVID-19 vaccination event
- Cold tonight, warm and dry trend ahead
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant