UPDATE AS OF 7:20 A.M.: The crash involving a wrong-way driver happened right at the 64 mile marker just after 8:00 Friday night. A total of six injuries were reported, but the severity of these injuries, as well as the information regarding the vehicles involved, is unknown at this time.
UPDATE: The highway has reopened.
BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — A crash involving a wrong-way driver has shut down I-10 eastbound near the Florida-Alabama state line.
According to the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office, the vehicle crashed in the eastbound lane near mile marker 65. Troopers are assisting the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office.
- Austal founder says Mobile operation will produce half steel, half aluminum ships
- Turtle crashes through windshield, hits passenger in head; both OK
- Man accused of hitting hotel worker in head with horseshoe, microwaving fire extinguisher
- Former NFL star reports for coaching duty at St. Michael Catholic High in Fairhope
- Pensacola city council allows homeless to stay under I-110 for now