SILVERHILL, Ala. (WKRG) — A girl in Silverhill gets a special surprise Saturday. Yesterday members of Make-a-Wish Alabama unveiled a new playhouse and nursery for an 11-year-old named Abby.
Over the summer the group crowd sourced a wish list of items to help make this project a reality. They say more than 35 items were purchased to put this small house together. Silverhill’s mayor and fire department were there to help celebrate as the house was unveiled.
- Garth Brooks set to perform at Biden inauguration, says it’s ‘not a political statement’
- MLK March in Loxley spreads message of love and unity
- Michael Flowers leading the way for South Alabama
- Williamson Lions hoping to repeat as 4A state champs
- Sources: Tennessee fires head coach Jeremy Pruitt, AD Fulmer to retire