GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) — With establishments reopening after the new order issued by Gov. Ivey, Lulu’s is now among them.
On May 12, they announced their reopening to the public via Facebook.
Lulu’s says they’re ready for you!
- Storm floods Greek island, leaves 7 dead, including a baby
- VIDEO: Orange Beach looks more like ‘Green Beach’ right now. Here’s why
- OCSO investigating after pedestrian hit and run in Destin
- Delta bans 100 passengers from taking flights, adds them to a “no-fly” list for refusing to wear masks
- Texas man arrested for ex-wife’s death has previous murder attempt convictions